Subject: Action re. Issue 53

We closed issue 53 on June 6, 2008 with a decision to add some
non-normative text re. how to write policySets to
make sure they satisfy the intents they say they provide policies for in
the @provides attributes.
Suggested text to be included in section 3.3 is attached.

I apologize that it has taken me so long to execute on this action item.
--
All the best, Ashok

Suggested Wording for Issue 53.doc