Subject: *** SCA Testing ***

Folks,

I think it is time to revive the SCA Test subcommittee.

This is a request for everyone who is interested in the Test Suites for the SCA specifications to join in the activities of the SCA Test subcommittee.

There is a subcommittee of the SCA Assembly TC which is used for this:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-assembly-testing/

...please join, if you're not already a member.

Previously, we had regular test subcommittee calls on a Monday at 08:00 Pacific.  Unfortunately our friends in the SCA Java TC have now taken
that slot, so we shall need to find an alternative slot.  I suggest one of the following (all Pacific time):

Tuesday         09:00 - 10:00
Wednesday         09:00 - 10:00
Wednesday        10:00 - 11:00
Friday                 08:00 - 09:00

I would also like to kick off the technical discussion with the following, based on some discussions at the recent Java TC F2F (with thanks to Dave Booz,
who created the prettier half of the slides)

...I think that the next step will be an initial testcase illustrating this design in concrete terms.

Yours,  Mike.

Co Chair OASIS SCA Assembly TC.
Phone & FAX: +44-1962-818014    Mobile: +44-7802-467431
Email:  mike_edwards@uk.ibm.com

Unless stated otherwise above:

SCA_Testing_Design.odp

SCA_Testing_Design.ppt