Subject: Action 20080112-02: (Ashok) Raise an issue regarding the places whereinteraction intents can be attached

When we resolved issue 44 we added a attribute to the intent definition
XSD called intentType which can have its value 'interaction' or
'implementation'.   I would like to raise 2 issues wrt to this.

1. We need to say that implementation intents MUST be attached only to
implementations and interaction intents MUST be attached to references,
services, bindings, etc.
A possible complication is that either type of intent may be associated
with 'component' and inherited downwards.

2. The schema could be tightened up to say that only the two values
'interaction' or 'implementation' are allowed for this attribute.
--
All the best, Ashok