Subject: Policy Meeting Tomorrow and Thursday

The meeting is in Conference room 101 Bldg 600 - 9AM to 5:30PM

Bldg 600 is a secure building and Martin or I will need to escort you up
to the conference room.
Please ask the receptionist to call the conference room or call me on my
cellphone at 845-270-4904
when you arrive.

Oracle site map attached.

--