Subject: ACTION REQUIRED: Acknowledgements section of policy spec

Apologies in advance if I offend someone, it was not intentional.

We need to fill out the acknowledgements section of the spec document before we go to public review. Currently, I believe the list looks as follows. Please check with your companies for additional names, or if you'd like your name removed or presented differently also let me know that.

In alphabetical order (chairs and members):

Ron Barack
Michael Beisiegel
Vladislav Bezrukov
Henning Blohm
David Booz
Fred Carter
Tai-Hsing Cha
Martin Chapman
Mike Edwards
Billy Feng
Robert Freund
Murty Gurajada
Simon Holdsworth
Michael Kanaley
Anish Karmarkar
Nicholas Kavantzas
Pundalik Kudapkar
Meeraj Kunnumpurath
Rich Levinson
Mark Little
Ashok Malhotra
Jim Marino
Jeff Mischkinsky
Dale Moeberg
Simon Nash
Bob Natale
Eisaku Nishiyama
Sanjay Patil
Plamen Pavlov
Martin Raepple
Keith Rainer
Fabian Ritzmann
Ian Robinson
Scott Vorthmann
Eric Wells
Prasad Yendluri
Alexander Zubev

thanks

Dave Booz
STSM, BPM and SCA Architecture
Poughkeepsie, NY (845)-435-6093 or 8-295-6093
e-mail:booz@us.ibm.com