Subject: Re: [sca-policy] Issue 57 - proposed text changes

Hello TC,

The attached document contains the revised proposed resolution for issue 57 and subsequent actions from the F2F, Action 20090128-1 and Action 20090128-2, plus input from subsequent emails, particularly
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/sca-policy/200902/msg00007.html

The attached document has changes highlighted. Specifically, the changes to consider are all contained in the brand new sections 7.3, 7.4, which are proposed to totally replace what was previously sections 7.3-7.7.

These changes also render Action 20090128-1 moot, provide a resolution to 20090128-2, and with the last 3 qualifiers defined in section 7.4 represent an alternative representation of the requirements that appeared to be indicated by the replaced text that I tried to capture in these 3 qualifiers. As such, these last 3 qualifiers represent a "separable section" of the proposal to address the brunt of the above ref'd email that tries to preserve the original needs expressed in the previous text, with structures that conform to the overall SCA-Policy Framework methodology.

    Thanks,
    Rich

Rich.Levinson wrote:
Hi TC,

Attached are two files that contain the proposed changes for XACML and fine grain authorization. The first file is from Ashok that shows the changes Ashok recommends for inclusion of XACML policy fragments. The second file is from me and shows the changes I applied to Ashok's proposal to enhance it to include fine grain authorization.

   Thanks,
   Rich