Subject: Uploaded SCA Policy 1.1 Spec CD01 Rev 16

I have just uploaded SCA Policy 1.1 Spec CD01 Rev 16.  This applies the
resolution of all the currently resolved issues.  Specifically, it adds
resolutions for issues 5, 32, 35, 48, 66 and 67.

It does, however have some editorial glitches.  In Appendix C there is a
cut-and-paste error in the entry for [POL40013].  I cannot remove the
offending text.  Every time I remove the text and save the file, the
text is back when I reopen the file.  I'll struggle with this later.
Meanwhile the TC has an up-to-date spec to look at!
--
All the best, Ashok