Subject: Review comments from rev16

Ashok,
Thanks for applying the latest batch of issue resolutions. I found a few nits but one potentially larger problem. Point 1a below (as it needs to change a conformance statement) probably needs an issue opened for it.

1) ISSUE 32 (authentication intents)
a) The normative statements in section 7.2.1 are now incomplete. Both POL70011 and POL70012 need to be updated to account for the new authentication intents. This was not part of the resolution of issue 32, but I think this text came along after we resolved 32.
b) And finally, the bookmarks to POL70012 and POL70013 need to be fixed.

2) ISSUE 48 - document reference errors in 9.6.3

3) ISSUE 66 - Mike E has schema files for the policy schema that he created as part of issue 64, did those get updated as part of applying this issue?

I'm happy to fix these items and apply the next batch of resolutions that hopefully we'll have after today's call.

Dave Booz
STSM, BPM and SCA Architecture
Poughkeepsie, NY (845)-435-6093 or 8-295-6093
e-mail:booz@us.ibm.com