Subject: Re: [sca-policy] Editorial: Align QName reference within definition ofcomplexType Intent with the simpleType name, "interactionOrImplementation"

yes

Dave Booz
STSM, BPM and SCA Architecture
Poughkeepsie, NY (845)-435-6093 or 8-295-6093
e-mail:booz@us.ibm.com

Inactive hide details for ashok malhotra ---02/17/2009 03:42:57 PM---Thanks for catching this Dale! I thought our convention waashok malhotra ---02/17/2009 03:42:57 PM---Thanks for catching this Dale! I thought our convention was that type names started with an upper-ca

ashok malhotra <ashok.malhotra@oracle.com>

Moberg Dale <dmoberg@axway.com>

sca-policy@lists.oasis-open.org

02/17/2009 03:42 PM

Re: [sca-policy] Editorial: Align QName reference within definition of complexType Intent with the simpleType name, "interactionOrImplementation"

Thanks for catching this Dale!
I thought our convention was that type names started with an upper-case
letter and element/attribute names with a lower-case letter.
All the best, Ashok