Subject: Cancel Next Telecon (Mar 2) ????

The Assembly TC is a little behind and would like to use our telecon slot next week (Mar 2) to do some catching up. I have told the Assembly chairs tentatively that it was ok for us to cancel on Mar 2. If anyone objects, please let me know. The main order of business would have been to get a start on writing test assertions, looking at what Ashok has done to get us started. Ashok and I think we should be ok delaying that discussion by one week.

If I don't hear any objections by EOD ET Thursday (Feb 26) I will cancel the Mar 2 telecon.

thanks

Dave Booz
STSM, BPM and SCA Architecture
Poughkeepsie, NY (845)-435-6093 or 8-295-6093
e-mail:booz@us.ibm.com