Subject: Re: [sca-policy] XSDs for Main SCA Namespace - Updated Namespace

This change to the namespace begs the question of whether or not we should rev CD02 to update the namespace. Mary has not yet published CD02 nor begun PR so it's up to the TC to decide what to do. I suggest we make this update. We will discuss on Monday Mar 9.

Dave Booz
STSM, BPM and SCA Architecture
Poughkeepsie, NY (845)-435-6093 or 8-295-6093
e-mail:booz@us.ibm.com

Inactive hide details for Mike Edwards ---03/05/2009 05:19:24 PM---Folks, Following the request from the BPEL TC that we updateMike Edwards ---03/05/2009 05:19:24 PM---Folks, Following the request from the BPEL TC that we update the namespace for

Mike Edwards <mike_edwards@uk.ibm.com>

"OASIS Assembly" <sca-assembly@lists.oasis-open.org>

"OASIS Policy" <sca-policy@lists.oasis-open.org>, "OASIS BPEL" <sca-bpel@lists.oasis-open.org>, "OASIS CPP" <sca-c-cpp@lists.oasis-open.org>, "OASIS Java" <sca-j@lists.oasis-open.org>, "OASIS Bindings" <sca-bindings@lists.oasis-open.org>

03/05/2009 05:19 PM

[sca-policy] XSDs for Main SCA Namespace - Updated Namespace

Folks,

Following the request from the BPEL TC that we update the namespace for the main SCA namespace, I have done this and built a new set
of XSDs for all the TCs, which are included in the ZIP file here:

Note the following:

1) namespace is now http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/opencsa/sca/200903

2) check the files that you own carefully - I have changed things such as
- copyright notices
- references to the name(s) of other SCA XSD files

- I have also had to make corrections to several files which had XML/XSD errors in them
including the binding-ws, binidng-jms and the c/cpp files

The files now all have uniform and consistent filenames, as agreed.

Enjoy!

Yours, Mike.

Co Chair OASIS SCA Assembly TC.
Phone & FAX: +44-1962-818014 Mobile: +44-7802-467431
Email: mike_edwards@uk.ibm.com

Unless stated otherwise above:

sca-xsds-2009-03.zip