Subject: Re: Public Review announcement

hi mary,
   Of the 7 namespaces listed in the Declared Namespaces(s): list on
page 2, only one, the sca-bpel is declared by the SCA/BPEL TC in this
spec. All the others are external references and not under the control
of any SCA TC.
  The BPEL 2.0 references are to what is published as the official
OASIS BPEL 2.0 standard at http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/OS/wsbpel-v2.0-OS.pdf

So i don't think there is anything (in the SCA/BEPL spec) that needs
fixing, or even can be "fixed" wrt namespaces.

cheers,
   jeff

--
Jeff Mischkinsky			          		jeff.mischkinsky@oracle.com
Director, Oracle Fusion Middleware 				+1(650)506-1975