Subject: Merge TA 40026A and 40026B

I think this needs a tad more discussion.

The conformance statement says:

During the deployment of an SCA policySet, the behavior of an SCA
runtime MUST take ONE of the following forms:

    * The policySet is immediately attached to all deployed composites
      which satisfy the @attachTo attribute of the policySet.

    * The policySet is attached to a deployed composite which satisfies
      the @attachTo attribute of the policySet when the composite is
      re-deployed.

[POL40026 <#POL40026>]

So, there are two cases.  A) when there is a deployed composite and a
policySet with an @attachTo appears
B) When a composite is redeployed.

I think these are separate situations, which is why the corresponding
test assertions are separate.
--
All the best, Ashok