Subject: NEW ISSUE: POL90026 should be reworded to remove RFC2119 keywords.

Note this satisfies my AI 20090615-02 "Dave to look at POL90026 and decide on rewording/removal of normative statement"

TARGET: SCA Policy Spec CD02 (PRD01)

POL90026 says "Any global transaction context that is propagated to the hosting SCA runtime MUST NOT be visible to the target component." On its own, this statement seems harmless enough, but the context in which it is made is a description of managedTransaction.local. Therefore, I think it would be better to reword this statement to remove the RFC2119 keywords as I believe the intent of the words is to clarify and reinforce for the meaning of the a managed local transaction. POL90004 is right before POL90026 and clearly states that a component marked with mT.local is to run in a local transaction.

PROPOSAL:

Re-word the subject sentence to say:

"Any global transaction context that is propagated to the hosting SCA runtime is not visible to the target component."

Dave Booz
STSM, BPM and SCA Architecture
Poughkeepsie, NY (845)-435-6093 or 8-295-6093
e-mail:booz@us.ibm.com