Subject: Re: [sca-policy] A New SCA Testing TC?

Bob, you said ...
 > IMO it would be better to describe the language interface tests in a
language independent manner so that they could be > implemented in
whatever language as may arise in the future.

This would be ideal but may not be possible in all cases.  But we should
try!  At the very least we should
segregate the tests that test only the SCDL and its correct processing
into a separate, language-independent, section.
As you probably realize, the bulk of the Policy tests fall into this
category.

All the best, Ashok