Subject: Updated working verson of SCA XSD set - matching latest issue resolutions

Folks,

I have created an updated working version of the SCA XSD set, which matches the latest issue resolutions in various TCs.

This is now committed to the OASIS repository here:

http://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/sca-assembly/SCA_XSDS/#_SCA_XSDS_

Most of the files have updated names, made by reving the number at the end of the name.
The root file is:

sca-1.1-cd04.xsd

I'd be grateful if each TC could examine what I've done and either bless it or throw rocks.

My intention is that this updated set is the set that we shall use for the next formal publication of the XSDs at some
future date - and that any new issue resolutions should be added to this set.

Yours,  Mike.

Co Chair OASIS SCA Assembly TC.
Phone & FAX: +44-1962-818014    Mobile: +44-7802-467431
Email:  mike_edwards@uk.ibm.com

Unless stated otherwise above: