Subject: Suggested Wording for Issue 79

The approach I have taken in the suggested wording is that all intents
described in the Policy Framework spec
must be recognized i.e. a SCDL should not be declared invalid if one or
more of these intents appear in it.
How the intents are processed depends on the options selected -- Direct
Attachment or External Attachment --
and perhaps other considerations.

If we accept this wording, I believe it will resolve issue 104 as well.
--
All the best, Ashok

Issue 79 Wording.doc