Subject: Re: [sca-policy] Further Thoughts on Issue 87

Raymond:
Re. your example, the spec says:
"Where the policySet is intended to be specific to a particular use of a
composite file (rather than to all uses of the composite), the
structuralURI of a component is used to attach policySet to a specific
use of a nested component, as described in the SCA Assembly
specification [SCA-Assembly]."

Thus, the "structuralURI" of component2 must be used to refer to it.
Is this unclear or are you not happy with the solution.

All the best, Ashok