Subject: Re: [sca-policy] Can we use appliesTo="sca:binding" or appliesTo="sca:implementation" toselect all bindings or implementations?

I understand the relative path. But my question was if sca:binding can select elements such as sca:binding.ws in the substitutionGroup. In the composite files, we only use elements like binding.ws, implementation.java as the binding or implementation base element is abstract.

Thanks,
Raymond

Raymond Feng
Senior Software Engineer, Apache Tuscany PMC Member & Committer

IBM Bay Area Lab, 1001 E Hillsdale Blvd, Suite 400, Foster City, CA 94404, USA
E-mail
:
rfeng@us.ibm.com, Notes: Raymond Feng/Burlingame/IBM, Tel: 650-645-8117, T/L: 367-8117
Apache Tuscany
:
http://tuscany.apache.org
Co-author of Tuscany In Action:
http://www.manning.com/laws

http://www.w3.org/TR/xpath20/. I'm not sure if there are XPath

mailto:rfeng@us.ibm.com>/,
> > *Notes*//: Raymond Feng/Burlingame/IBM, *Tel*//: 650-645-8117,
> > *T/L*//: 367-8117*
> > Apache Tuscany*//: //_http://tuscany.apache.org_/
> > <
http://tuscany.apache.org/>/