Subject: Re: [sca-policy] Proposal for Issue POLICY-94: Allow intents tobe attached using an element

Mike said ...

"I think that it would be wise to simply propose that there is an
<intentAttachment/> subelement for both
<binding.xxx/> and <implementation.xxx/> and that the meaning of these
subelements is the same as
the meaning of the @requires attribute on those elements. The
description of the <intentAttachment/>
element can indicate its extensibility via the XSD in the usual way."

Yes, that would be fine.

All the best, Ashok