Subject: Wording for Issue 106

This issue has to do with the evolution of intents as the Policy
Framework spec evolves.

Note that section 3.1 of the spec says
"SCA normatively defines a set of core intents that all SCA
implementations are expected to support, to ensure a minimum level of
portability. Users of SCA can define new intents, or extend the
qualifier set of existing intents."

So the question remaining is, what about new intents or changes to
intents on subsequent revisions of the
Policy Framework spec.  To clarify this, I suggest we add the following
words of a final, standalone, paragraph at the end
of section 3.1.

The normatively defined intents in the SCA specification may evolve in
future versions of this specification
New intents may be added, additional qualifiers may be added to existing
intents and the default
qualifier for existing intents may change.  Such changes would cause the
namespace for the
SCA specification to change.
--
All the best, Ashok