Subject: Re: [sca-policy] Change in the SCA namespace

Thanks Mike.

The schema updates look right to me.

I will take an action to upgrade the spec to the new namespace before we publish the next CD.

Dave Booz
STSM, BPM and SCA Architecture
Poughkeepsie, NY (845)-435-6093 or 8-295-6093
e-mail:booz@us.ibm.com

Inactive hide details for Mike Edwards ---12/08/2009 06:03:43 AM---Folks, This email is to inform you of a decision made by theMike Edwards ---12/08/2009 06:03:43 AM---Folks, This email is to inform you of a decision made by the SCA Assembly TC at

Mike Edwards <mike_edwards@uk.ibm.com>

"OASIS Policy" <sca-policy@lists.oasis-open.org>, "OASIS Bindings" <sca-bindings@lists.oasis-open.org>, "OASIS Java" <sca-j@lists.oasis-open.org>, "OASIS CPP" <sca-c-cpp@lists.oasis-open.org>, "OASIS BPEL" <sca-bpel@lists.oasis-open.org>

12/08/2009 06:03 AM

[sca-policy] Change in the SCA namespace

Folks,

This email is to inform you of a decision made by the SCA Assembly TC at the F2F last week, which affects the XSD files owned by your TC.

The SCA Assembly TC decided that for the publication of a new CD of the Assembly spec that the namespace of the main SCA needs to be
updated due to a couple of incompatible (breaking) changes made over the past few months (removal of constraining type being the biggest).

As a result, the namespace is now updated to:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/opencsa/sca/200912

In association with this change, I made the following changes to the XSD and XML files in the OASIS SVN repository:

a) Created a branch into which all the existing XSD and XML files were copied:

http://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/sca-assembly/branches/XSDS_CD03/#_branches_XSDS_CD03_

b) In the main directory for the XSDs, removed all the files not directly related to sca-1.1-cd04.xsd

c) In the main directory for the XSDs, updated all the files to use the new namespace. Files affected are as follows:

sca-1.1-cd04.xsd
sca-binding-ejb-1.1-cd01.xsd
sca-binding-jca-1.1-cd04.xsd
sca-binding-jms-1.1-cd04.xsd
sca-binding-sca-1.1-cd04.xsd
sca-binding-ws-1.1-cd04.xsd
sca-binding-ws-callback-1.1-cd04.xsd
sca-contribution-1.1-cd04.xsd
sca-contribution-c-1.1-cd04.xsd
sca-contribution-cpp-1.1-cd04.xsd
sca-contribution-java-1.1-cd02.xsd
sca-core-1.1-cd04.xsd
sca-definitions-1.1-cd04.xsd
sca-implementation-bpel-1.1-cd03.xsd
sca-implementation-c-1.1-cd04.xsd
sca-implementation-composite-1.1-cd04.xsd
sca-implementation-cpp-1.1-cd04.xsd
sca-implementation-java-1.1-cd02.xsd
sca-implementation-spring-1.1-cd01.xsd
sca-interface-c-1.1-cd04.xsd
sca-interface-cpp-1.1-cd04.xsd
sca-interface-java-1.1-cd04.xsd
sca-interface-wsdl-1.1-cd04.xsd
sca-jee-1.1-wd03.xsd
sca-policy-1.1-cd03.xsd
sca-policy-1.1-intents-definitions-cd03.xml

I urge you to check the changes that have been made in the files for which your TC is responsible.

I also request that if any of these files need updating based on any recent issue resolutions in your TC, that the updates are
done in the near future.

Yours, Mike.

Co Chair OASIS SCA Assembly TC.
Phone & FAX: +44-1962-818014 Mobile: +44-7802-467431
Email: mike_edwards@uk.ibm.com

Unless stated otherwise above: