Subject: ISSUE 110: Should intents be ignorable?

Anish and I were talking about this last week and he came up with an
interesting idea.
Since intents can now be attached using an element, we could add an
attribute (or use extensibility)
to indicate whether the intent was ignorable.

So, in general, intents could be ignored but if the MustNotBeIgnored
attribute
was turned on the intent had to be satisfied.  I believe this  this
would take care of the concern that
Dale Moberg expressed about intents that had to be satisfied for
certification.  Such intents
would be attached with the MustNotBeIgnored attribute turned on.

--
All the best, Ashok