Subject: Revised Proposal for Issue 93

At the end of Monday's call Mike Edwards suggested a change to the model
that would allow intents
to be attached both directly and externally and the set of intents
required to be satisfied would be the union of the
intents attached in these two ways.  This suggestion does simplify the
model and reduces optionality and is.
therefore attractive.  I have revised the proposal for Issue 93 to
reflect this.  The change required merely the
removal of the paragraph spelling out the optionality in section 4.1.
Please take a look.

The proposal for issue 93 that I sent out last week had eternal
attachment for intents paralleling external attachment
for policySets.  If we agree to the simplified model for intents as
discussed above we should also consider
simplifying the attachment mechanisms for policySets.  Let's discuss on
Monday and I can open an issue if need be.
--
All the best, Ashok

SCA Policy Framework CD02-Rev6-Issue93A.doc

SCA Policy Framework CD02-Rev6-Issue93A.pdf