Subject: PUBLIC REVIEW ISSUE Policy 87 Clarification re. value of appliesTo

This note is to convey to you the resolution of the issue raised by you
as a result of the
first public review of the SCA Policy Framework specification in
http://lists.oasisopen.
org/archives/sca-policy-comment/200906/msg00001.html.

attribute is
an XPath 1.0 expression. But the first example illustrating a policySet
contains the
line appliesTo="sca:binding.ws". This does not look like a XPath expression.
Needs clarification.

This issue was opened as issue POLICY-87
(http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/POLICY-87) and was resolved on the
October 5,
2009 telcon (see http://www.oasisopen.
org/committees/download.php/34818/SCA%20Policy%20minutes%202009-
10-05.pdf) . The XPath was changed to //sca:binding but the issue was
broadened
and the proposal in the first four bullets of the file attached to
http://lists.oasisopen.
org/archives/sca-policy/200909/msg00063.html was accepted

Thank you for opening this issue. We trust you will find this resolution
satisfactory. If not, please let us know by
responding to this note.
--
All the best, Ashok