Subject: Revised SCA Policy TA Document

I did some work on the TA document.  The files are checked in at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/37314/SCA-Policy-1.1-Test-Assertions-WD-06.pdf
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/37313/SCA-Policy-1.1-Test-Assertions-WD-06.doc

This needs more work but let's discuss on Monday.  I found a couple of
potential
changes to the Framework spec.  We need to discuss these before we
approve CD03

Chapter 4
A couple of paragraphs that contain conformance statements 40013 and
40026 seem to
have fallen out of the spec.  These need to be restored.  See below for
dropped paras.

Eight new conformance statements were added to Chapter 4.  These are
numbered
40028 to 40035.  Of these, 40029 seems to duplicate 40018, so I did not
add a TA for it.
40034 seems to duplicate 40028 but may be a bit different.  I did add a
TA for this but
I'm happy to remove it.

40031 and 40033 are MAYs, so I did not add TAs for them.

For the remaining 5 statements I added TAs 40041 thru 40045.

In some cases, I cited "Domain" as the target.  Does that seem right?

Chapter 9
There are 3 new conformance statements in Chapter 9 -- 90029, 90030 and
90031
I added TAs for them.

================= Paragraphs dropped from Section 4.6 External
Attachment of policySets =========

During the deployment of SCA composites, all policySets within the
Domain with an attachTo attribute MUST be evaluated to determine which
policySets are attached to the newly deployed composite.  [POL40013
<#POL40013>]

During the deployment of an SCA policySet, the behavior of an SCA
runtime MUST take ONE of the following forms:

·         The policySet is immediately attached to all deployed
composites which satisfy the @attachTo attribute of the policySet.

·         The policySet is attached to a deployed composite which
satisfies the @attachTo attribute of the policySet when the composite is
re-deployed.

[POL40026 <#POL40026>]

--