Subject: Re: Publish CD03 and Public Review 02 for SCA-Policy V1.1 Specification

Hi David,

  I need an updated namespace document that points to the new files ...

Thanks,

Mary

Mary P McRae
Director, Standards Development
Technical Committee Administrator
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web: www.oasis-open.org
twitter: @fiberartisan  #oasisopen
phone: 1.603.232.9090

Standards are like parachutes: they work best when they're open.