Subject: Re: [sca-policy] 60-day Review Request for TestCases for the SCA PolicyFramework Version 1.1 Specification

The SCA-Policy TC followed the lead of the SCA-Assembly TC, which uses the
same WSDL, and thus the same namespace.  Also, the Assembly TC has already
published a RDDL for that namespace.  When I click on the namespace link it
resolves to
http://docs.oasis-open.org/opencsa/sca-assembly/test-sca-oasisopen-org-namespace.html

So, I'm confused.  Can you clarify what you want us to do?

Dave Booz
STSM, BPM and SCA Architecture
Poughkeepsie, NY (845)-435-6093  or  8-295-6093
e-mail:booz@us.ibm.com

|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>
  |Mary McRae <mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org>                                                                                                            |
|------------>
| To:        |
|------------>
  |mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org                                                                                                                         |
|------------>
| Cc:        |
|------------>
  |sca-policy@lists.oasis-open.org                                                                                                                   |
|------------>
| Date:      |
|------------>
  |06/27/2010 10:17 AM                                                                                                                               |
|------------>
| Subject:   |
|------------>
  |Re: [sca-policy] 60-day Review Request for TestCases for the SCA Policy Framework Version 1.1 Specification                                       |

An invalid namespace has been declared for a wsdl resource:
http://test.sca.oasisopen.org/

No such URI exists or will be created. It is understood that oasisopen.org
is being used for Java classes, but all XML schema, dtds, wsdls, etc. must
use a http://docs.oasis-open.org/ns/opencsa/... namespace.

Regards,

Mary

Mary P McRae
Director, Standards Development
Technical Committee Administrator
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web: www.oasis-open.org
twitter: @fiberartisan  #oasisopen
phone: 1.603.232.9090

Standards are like parachutes: they work best when they're open.

On Jun 21, 2010, at 2:08 PM, mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org wrote:

      The following request has been submitted to the OASIS TC
      Administrator on 21/06/2010:

  Submitter's Name

        David Booz

  TC Name

        OASIS Service Component Architecture / Policy (SCA-Policy) TC

  TC Email Address

        sca-policy@lists.oasis-open.org

  Specification Title

        TestCases for the SCA Policy Framework Version 1.1 Specification

  Resources

        http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/38379/sca-policy-
        1.1-testcases-cd01-package.zip

  Approval Link

        http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/38383/SCA%20Polic
        y%20minutes%202010-06-21.pdf

  Abstract

        The SCA Policy FW Testcase specification defines the test cases
        that test each of the test assertions from the "Test Assertions for
        the SCA Policy Framework 1.1 Specification".

  TC Description

        The SCA Policy technical committee defines a policy framework for
        the core SCA Assembly model.

  Notification List

        sca-assembly@lists.oasis-open.org, sca-j@lists.oasis-open.org,
        sca-bindings@lists.oasis-open.org, sca-bpel@lists.oasis-open.org

  Notes

        Please make sure that the test case artifacts are also published
        along with the documents at the location specified in the
        specification.

      Thank you for your request. We will schedule the QC review shortly.
      You can follow the progress at:
      http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TCADMIN

      The Standards Development team.