Subject: RE: [sca-policy] Final Documents for Review and vote - Sept 27

Dave just a point of clarification. If these are candidate CDs then they shouldn't be labelled with the cd number of the candidate target, they should be labelled as a revision of the current approved CD (e.g. CD03-revxxx). Its only after the a successful vote can you label them with the new cd number (cd04).

Martin.

-----Original Message-----
From: David Booz [mailto:booz@us.ibm.com]
Sent: 24 September 2010 14:08
To: sca-policy@lists.oasis-open.org

I've received some out of band editorial comments on the candidate CD04
spec, which I've addressed.  I re-uploaded the documents, created diffs and
pdfs.  I've also created the Test Assertions CD02, created diffs and pdfs.
All materials to be voted on are noted in section 10 of the agenda for
Monday Sept 27.  Here's a copy of that section so you don't have to go find
it.

10. Specification Vote
a. Policy FW Spec - CD04
Spec documents:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-policy/download.php/39531/sca-policy-1.1-spec-cd04.doc
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-policy/download.php/39530/sca-policy-1.1-spec-cd04.pdf

Diffs with CD03:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-policy/download.php/39532/sca-policy-1.1-spec-cd04-cd03_diff.doc
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-policy/download.php/39533/sca-policy-1.1-spec-cd04-cd03_diff.pdf

b. Test Assertions CD02
Spec Documents:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-policy/download.php/39534/SCA-Policy-1.1-Test-Assertions-CD02.doc
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-policy/download.php/39535/SCA-Policy-1.1-Test-Assertions-CD02.pdf

Diffs with CD01:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-policy/download.php/39536/SCA-Policy-1.1-Test-Assertions-CD02-CD01-diff.doc
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-policy/download.php/39537/SCA-Policy-1.1-Test-Assertions-CD02-CD01-diff.pdf

thanks

Dave Booz
STSM, BPM and SCA Architecture
Poughkeepsie, NY (845)-435-6093  or  8-295-6093
e-mail:booz@us.ibm.com