Subject: RE: [sca-policy] SCA Policy TC Telcons in 2011

Yes, with voting rights at stake, I was thinking along the lines of one
weeks notice.  But, I'm also agreeable to sched monthly calls for now.
Ashok, what do you think?

Dave Booz
STSM, BPM and SCA Architecture
Poughkeepsie, NY (845)-435-6093  or  8-295-6093
e-mail:booz@us.ibm.com

|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>
  |Martin Chapman <MARTIN.CHAPMAN@ORACLE.COM>                                                                                                        |
|------------>
| To:        |
|------------>
  |Ashok Malhotra <ASHOK.MALHOTRA@ORACLE.COM>                                                                                                        |
|------------>
| Cc:        |
|------------>
  |OASIS Policy <sca-policy@lists.oasis-open.org>                                                                                                    |
|------------>
| Date:      |
  |01/10/2011 11:58 AM                                                                                                                               |
| Subject:   |
  |RE: [sca-policy] SCA Policy TC Telcons in 2011                                                                                                    |

Given that voting rights may be affected, I would suggest longer than a
weekend's notice. How about we schedule calls once per month and cancel if
nothing to discuss?

Martin.