Subject: ISSUE Policy-131: Policy TestCases & TestAssertions documents have noConformance statements

http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/POLICY-131

Dave Booz
STSM, BPM and SCA Architecture
Poughkeepsie, NY (845)-435-6093  or  8-295-6093
e-mail:booz@us.ibm.com

|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>
  |Mike Edwards <mike_edwards@uk.ibm.com>                                                                                                            |
|------------>
| To:        |
|------------>
  |"OASIS Policy" <sca-policy@lists.oasis-open.org>                                                                                                  |
|------------>
| Date:      |
|------------>
  |07/11/2011 07:18 AM                                                                                                                               |
|------------>
| Subject:   |
|------------>
  |Re: [sca-policy] [NEW ISSUE] Policy TestCases & TestAssertions documents have no Conformance statements                                           |

Sorry folks - I left out the title from my email.

Yours, Mike

 Dr Mike                            Mail Point 137,            (Embedded
 Edwards                           Hursley Park              image moved
                                                                to file:
                                                           pic49366.gif)

 STSM                               Winchester, Hants SO21
                                   2JN

 SCA &                              United Kingdom
 Services
 Standards

 Co-Chair
 OASIS SCA
 Assembly
 TC

 IBM
 Software
 Group

 Phone:    +44-1962 818014

 Mobile:   +44-7802-467431
           (274097)

 e-mail:   mike_edwards@uk.ibm.com

 From:       Mike Edwards/UK/IBM@IBMGB

 To:         "OASIS Policy" <sca-policy@lists.oasis-open.org>

 Date:       11/07/2011 12:03

 Subject:    [sca-policy] [NEW ISSUE]

Target:                 sca-policy-1.1-testcases.odt,
sca-policy-1.1-test-assertions-CD02.doc

Neither of the two documents, TestCases, TestAssertions, contain a
Conformance section.

This is in contravention of OASIS rules.

Proposal:

The approach adopted in other TCs to this same problem is along the
following lines:

a) Combine the TestAssertions material into the TestCases document as an
Appendix
b) Add a Conformance statement to the TestCases document

This is shown in this updated TestCases document:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-policy/download.php/42856/sca-policy-1.1-testcases-wd021.odt

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-policy/download.php/42857/sca-policy-1.1-testcases-wd021.pdf

Yours, Mike

 Dr Mike                            Mail Point 137,            (Embedded
 Edwards                           Hursley Park              image moved
                                                                to file:
                                                           pic22132.gif)

 STSM                               Winchester, Hants SO21
                                   2JN

 SCA &                              United Kingdom
 Services
 Standards

 Co-Chair
 OASIS SCA