Subject: Spec and testcase CSD documents submitted as directed

Hi Folks,

I've submitted the Spec and Testcases documents for CSD creation and15 day
PR as directed by the TC.  Given the backlog of requests, nothing is likely
to happen in the next 2-3 weeks. However, I've asked TC admin to make sure
that the TC is copied on feedback as I'll be gone on vacation.  Perhaps
Ashok and others might be able to take care of whatever is needed, if
anything, while I'm gone.

The requests havent even made the TC Admin JIRA yet, so I dont have those
numbers to share with you.

Dave Booz
STSM, BPM and SCA Architecture
Poughkeepsie, NY (845)-435-6093  or  8-295-6093
e-mail:booz@us.ibm.com