Subject: Update on your TCADMIN-598, CSD Creation / Upload Request for SCAPolicy Framework Version 1.1 request

Hi David & TC members,

I have just reviewed your request for CSD creation mentioned above and
saw your note about the additional files. I also checked the approval
motion which read:

"The OASIS Policy TC approves SCA Policy Version 1.1 Working Draft 42
and its associated artifacts located at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/42943/sca-policy-1.1-spec-candidate-csd05-package.zip,
http://docs.oasis-open.org/opencsa/sca-policy/sca-policy-1.1-cd04.xsd, and
http://docs.oasis-open.org/opencsa/sca-policy/sca-policy-1.1-intents-definitions-cd04.xml
as OASIS SCA Policy v1.1 Committee Specification Draft 05 and directs
the Chair to submit this Working Draft to TC Administrator for
creation and upload as soon as practicable. "

Thanks for including the specific URL's and the clear and precise language!

We will proceed with the ticket as submitted. In the future, please
put all the submitted files into the one zip file. Technically, that
is what the TC Process rules expect. The reason is that then, should
anyone be doing standards archaeology, they will be able to uncover
the complete working draft submitted by the TC in one location and not
have to do additional excavation. It also helps ensure that we have
everything you intend to include in the working draft and we don't
have to come back to you about, for example, whether
sca-policy-1.1-co04.xsd is intended to be part of CSD05 or is just a
related work.

Thanks & best regards,

/chet
Chet Ensign