Subject: SCA Policy Telecons Scheduled - Feb 27-March 26

Hi Folks,

It's been some time since we last met. We've scheduled telecons for Feb
27-March 26 so that we can work on and resolve the issue we just found
related to transaction intents. You should have emails describing the
problem. I'm giving you almost two weeks notice for the first telecon, so
please come prepared as that should enable us to process this defect more
efficiently. Email discussion on the transaction issue is welcome before
the telecon.

thanks

Dave Booz
STSM, BPM and SCA Architecture
Poughkeepsie, NY (845)-435-6093  or  8-295-6093
e-mail:booz@us.ibm.com