Subject: Draft Minutes from 2012-06-25 (Corrected)

Thank you, Eric!
I wanted to add that with 7 out of 11 voting members present the meeting was quorate.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [sca-policy] Draft Minutes from 2012-06-25 (Corrected)
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 17:37:48 +0000
From: Eric Wells <eric.wells@hitachisoftware.com>
To: sca-policy@lists.oasis-open.org <sca-policy@lists.oasis-open.org>

All,

       Please find attached the corrected draft minutes from today’s teleconference.

(Typo on date of previous minutes).

Best Regards,

                                Eric.

Eric Wells

Consulting Engineer

Hitachi Ltd.

Cell: +1 415 672 2594

eric.wells@hitachisoftware.com

Title: SCA-Policy - 2012-06-25

OASIS Logo

- DRAFT -

Oasis SCA-Policy Teleconference

Attendees

NameCompanyRole
Booz, DavidIBMChair
Edwards, MikeIBMVoting Member
Holdsworth, SimonIBMVoting Member
Karmarkar, AnishOracleVoting Member
Levinson, RichOracleVoting Member
Malhotra, AshokOracleChair
Wells, EricHitachi, Ltd.Voting Member

Chairs

David Booz
Ashok Malhotra

Scribe

Eric Wells

Agenda:

1. Introduction

Roll call
Scribe confirmation
Agenda bashing

2. Approval of minutes from Feb 27, 2012 Telcon
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sca-policy/email/archives/201202/msg00019/SCA_Policy_minutes_2012-02-27.pdf

3. Status of implementations

4. Next Telcon September 24, 2012

5. AOB

Contents

Topics
[1]  Introduction
[2]  Approval of Minutes
[3]  Status of Implementations
[4]  Next Meeting
[5]  AOB
Table of Resolutions
Table of Action Items

Action Items

Resolutions

Minutes

Scribe: Eric Wells

Introduction

<Mike Edwards (UK)>
hello
<Dave Booz>
Mike, we can't hear you in the chat room
<Mike Edwards (UK)>
sounds like you cant hear me
<Mike Edwards (UK)>
weird
<Mike Edwards (UK)>
I'll scribe
<Mike Edwards (UK)>
if you like
<Mike Edwards (UK)>
ok, np
Roll call 7/11 = 64% Quorate

Approval of Minutes

<Ashok Malhotra (Oracle)>
No objection to approval
Resolution: Minutes of 2012-02-27 approved w/o

Status of Implementations

AshokM:
Any status updates?
MikeE:
There's now a Websphere implementation (in addition to Tuscany)

...but not tested against SCA (may test, may not?)
Nothing else heard

Next Meeting

<Ashok Malhotra (Oracle)>
Next Telcon September 24, 2012
Next telecon will be September 24, 2012

AOB

None
straggler role - none
Adjourned 9:12AM PDT
<Ashok Malhotra (Oracle)>
Eric: I can add the attandance and send out the minutes if you wish
EricW:
I'll format the minutes and send them out later today

[End of Minutes]
Formatted on 2012-06-25 at 09:37:33 GMT-7

Minutes formatted by Schreiber, a collection of XSLT stylesheets by Bob Freund modeled after David Booth's scribe

Schreiber diagnostics output

[Delete this section before publishing the minutes]

final validation: Date not specified, the date '2012-06-25' was assumed

final validation: Title not specified, default title 'Oasis SCA-Policy Teleconference...' was assumed

final validation: Chair not specified, default chair was assumed

statistics: Schreiber found 30 input lines

edits: Schreiber found the following text-edit commands:

edits: Line 30: s/Streggeler/straggler/

command-scribe: Line 2: Scribe 'Eric Wells' is recognized by use of the nick 'EricW'

command-scribe: Line 2: EricW's nick 'EricW' has been selected

edit-substitute: command on line 30 succeeded, changed line 29 from 'Streggeler' to 'straggler'

edit-delete: Line 30 was deleted

citation-detection-scribed: Line 31: Check for possible unrecognized nick 'Adjourned 9'

system: Transformer: SAXON 9.2.1.2

[End of Schreiber diagnostic output]