Subject: Status of the TC - is it time to close?

Members of the OASIS Service Component Architecture / Policy (SCA-Policy) TC,

As you all know, the TC has been inactive for several years. There has been no activity (meetings, emails, documents, ballots) in the TC since 2013.

Given the above, do the members have interest in reinitiating work or shall I proceed with closing the TC?

If no one wishes to discuss this further or I hear no objections by next next Wednesday, 28 April 2016, I will close the TC.

Please feel free to contact me if you would like to talk about this further.

--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393