sdd-comment message

Subject: Introduction

Hi,

I'm researching the SDD spec for a client and and find myself getting
occassionally stumped on details here and there.

My approach is to model various software solutions to both better
understand the spec and to verify that it can handle the client
requirements.

Before I post comments/questions, I just want to verify that this is the
appropriate forum.

Thanks,
Garrett Smith
Mojave Corporation