sdd message

Subject: Re: [sdd] Groups - Bi-Weekly Teleconference modified

Folks,

Congratulation on successful kick off today!

During the today's call I asked about other possibilities on day of
the week for the call, but I probably can do with the current day
and time. My apologies to my lack of consideration.

FYI,
I have scheduled regular calls on every Wednesday 8pm PDT for GGF ACS-WG.
And we have 7pm-8pm schedules for our call on the same day biweekly.
There is no conflict if both start and last as scheduled. Otherwise,
I try to do both on the same day, either getting out earlier
this call or joining later for the acs.

P.S.
I will try to get a use case in my company.

Best Regards,
Keisuke Fukui
Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd