sdd message

Subject: Re: [sdd] Agenda for Wednesday, June 15 meeting

Dear TC members,
I regret that I will not be able to attend today's conference.
Here are two statements I wanted to talk:
- I will be attending GGF at Chicago, so I will welcome a F2F meeting there.
- NEC is interested in Grid deployment use cases (related to GGF CDDLM)
  -- I will bring a use case later (I am sorry it is not ready by
today's meeting..)

Best Regards,
Jun Tatemura
NEC Laboratories America