sdd message

Subject: Use cases and requirements

Hi all,

I’ve attached some additional use cases and requirements (somewhat intermingled) for consideration.

I have attempted to avoid duplicating any of the use cases already proposed although some are variants of existing cases.  As a result of that effort have a single spreadsheet which contains all of the presented use cases, along with my additions, which I have delivered filtered on the origin column (F).

Regards,

Debra

Debra J. Danielson

Computer Associates