sdd message

Subject: Groups - SDD Use Case aggregation spreadsheet, 19 Oct. 2005 (OASIS TC Use Case Aggregation 20051019.xls) uploaded

This version is identical to the version Debra sent to the TC on Oct. 19.
I am putting it in the Reference documents area so that we may build off of
it.

 -- Mr Thomas Studwell

The document named SDD Use Case aggregation spreadsheet, 19 Oct. 2005
(OASIS TC Use Case Aggregation 20051019.xls) has been submitted by Mr
Thomas Studwell to the OASIS Solution Deployment Descriptor (SDD) TC
document repository.

Document Description:
This is the updated version of the aggregation of all use cases that have
been presented to the SDD TC to date.  This spreadsheet will provide the
base from which to enumerate requirements and associate with relevant use
cases.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sdd/document.php?document_id=15068

Download Document: