sdd message

Subject: Re: [sdd] OASIS SDD Technical Committee F2F 11/14-16

Folks,

My apologies to our host and the technical committee.
Unfortunately, I will be unable to attend the meetings as originally
planned.

Best Regards,

Jay Nash

Rob Ross wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> The list below details the participants on the SDD TC that have
> confirmed they will attend the face-to-face meeting next Mon-Wed,
> November 14-16, 2005 at Macrovision in Santa Clara, CA. The meeting will
> start at 12noon on Monday - for those that will be attending in person,
> please feel free to arrive anytime after 11:30am to sign in, etc. so we
> can start at 12noon.
>
> Confirmed - In Person
> 1)  BEA			Zulah Eckert, Senior Principal Technologist
> 2)  CA			Debra Danielson, Vice President, Development,
> Office of the CTO
> 3)  Fujitsu             Keisuke Fukui, Research Scientist, Fujitsu Labs
> 4)  IBM			Christine Draper, Senior Technical Staff Member
> 5)  IBM			Tom Studwell, Senior Technical Staff Member (TC
> Chair)
> 6)  IBM                 Randy George, Senior Technical Staff Member
> 7)  Macrovision         Josh Allen, Manager, Software Development
> 8)  Macrovision         Art Middlekauff, Senior Manager, Software
> Development
> 9)  Macrovision         Tim Miller, Director, Product Management
> 10) Macrovision         Robert Ross, Director, Corporate Strategy &
> Alliances
> 11) OMS Safeharbor 	Jay Nash, Chief Technology Officer
>
> Confirmed - Conference call
> 12) CA                  John Patton, Software Engineer
> 13) Sun                 James Falkner, Senior Staff Engineer
> 14) HP                  Thomas Hennessy, R&D Architect
>
> If I've missed anyone or the list above is incorrect, please let me
> know.
>
> Regards, Rob
>
> Robert Ross
> Director
> Macrovision Software Technologies Group
> +1-415-290-6433

Jay Nash, CTO
OMS SafeHarbor
128 Warren St
Lowell MA 01852
978.937.2363 ext.111
978.937.3784 fax

protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should
copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited.