sdd message

Subject: Groups - Consolidated SDD Requirements (SDDRequirements17Nov05edits.doc) uploaded

The document named Consolidated SDD Requirements
(SDDRequirements17Nov05edits.doc) has been submitted by Mr Thomas Studwell
to the OASIS Solution Deployment Descriptor (SDD) TC document repository.

Document Description:
This is the set of SDD requirements we worked out in the face to face
meeting.  There are still a few remaining and, in the absense of a
volunteer to assign these, we will review these in an upcoming SDD TC
call.

This set of edits moved all the assigned requirements to their respective
sections and renumbered them in sequential order.  Everyone with one or
more assigned sections should rework their section and post by Wednesday
afternoon, ET, Nov. 23.

Please assign a unique file name suffix (like your initials) so I can keep
them separate as I merge in your changes.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sdd/document.php?document_id=15441

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sdd/download.php/15441/SDDRequirements17Nov05edits.doc