sdd message

Subject: Groups - Requirements Doc - Globalization (Globalization.doc) uploaded

The document named Requirements Doc - Globalization (Globalization.doc) has
been submitted by Mr. Art Middlekauff to the OASIS Solution Deployment
Descriptor (SDD) TC document repository.

Document Description:
Description Fleshed-out requirements for the SDD relating to
Globalization.

Disregard any other sections than "Globalization" - I used Track Changes to
identify the changes I've made. Assuming these changes will get merged into
a master doc.

This my other action item from the 11/2005 face-to-face.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sdd/document.php?document_id=15620

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sdd/download.php/15620/Globalization.doc