sdd message

Subject: [glossary] EULA

I propose we drop the last two paragraphs of the EULA definition and accept the first paragraph as follows:

End User License Agreement (EULA)
A legal contract between the manufacturer and/or the author and the end user of an application.  The EULA details how the software can and cannot be used and any restrictions that the manufacturer imposes (e.g., most EULAs of proprietary software prohibit the user from sharing the software with anyone else).

Regards,

Jay Nash