sdd message

Subject: Groups - Action Item Closed: #0012 Create new term in glossary to c...

OASIS Solution Deployment Descriptor (SDD) TC member,

Jay Nash* has closed this action item.

Number: #0012
Owner: Jay Nash*
Due: 25 Jan 2006

Comments:
Ms. Julia McCarthy  2006-01-12 00:11 GMT
Via email discussion.

Ms. Julia McCarthy  2006-02-01 13:24 GMT
2/1 - I am reassigning this to Jay who was supposed to get this action item in the first place.  My apologies to Josh and Jay.  Here is the text from the minutes explaining this action:
	We need a better way to describe what is referred to as installable units, products, or solutions in 2.5.1.  This needs to be addressed by the glossary by creating a new term.  Action item #0012 for Jay to get this created via email discussion.

View Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sdd/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=1157

- OASIS Open Administration