sdd message

Subject: RE: [sdd] Glossary Survey

Done.

Regards,
Debra

From: Julia McCarthy [mailto:julia@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Friday, February 03, 2006 11:28 AM
To: Danielson, Debra J
Cc: sdd@lists.oasis-open.org

It would be helpful to me to be able to tell from the survey which terms were already chosen for pruning by Jay.

Julia McCarthy
Autonomic Computing Enablement
julia@us.ibm.com
Tie/Line 349/8156
877-261-0391

Inactive hide details for "Danielson, Debra J" <Debra.Danielson@ca.com>"Danielson, Debra J" <Debra.Danielson@ca.com>

          "Danielson, Debra J" <Debra.Danielson@ca.com>

          02/02/2006 05:51 PM

<sdd@lists.oasis-open.org>

cc

Subject

[sdd] Glossary Survey

http://www.casurveys.com/wsb.dll/90/SDDGlossary.htm

Please send any comments on the organization of the survey itself as soon as possible. I suggest that we give until the end of the day Friday 2/3 to make any changes to the survey, and then I will send out another email opening the survey to use.

Thanks,
Debra

Debra J. Danielson
CA