sdd message

Subject: Groups - Action Item Modified: #0023 Update requirements survey using...

OASIS Solution Deployment Descriptor (SDD) TC member,

John Patton has modified this action item.

Number: #0023
Owner: John Patton
Due: 15 Feb 2006

Comments:
John Patton  2006-02-13 20:30 GMT
Updated the survey.  Also took the survey and after reading through the various requirements, I have some questions.  I will be sending my questions to the list before Wednesday's meeting.

cheers,

/john patton/

View Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/sdd/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=1222