sdd message

Subject: r2.4.8

Originally, I suggested the following:  This should be moved to section 2.13.  The requirement needs some work to describe more clearly what is needed from the 3 use cases specified (65, 67, 70).

In order to keep this in section 2.4, I believe the following suggestion will work:
2.4.8
The SDD specification must support defining localization packages as deployable lifecycle managed installable units.

Original:
2.4.8 The SDD specification must support the ability for the author to define information for installation packages which contain localization content in addition to install artifacts.

I no longer believe UC70 applies to this requirement, however.

cheers,

/john patton/

--
ca