sdd message

Subject: Requirement 2.5.2.5

I disagreed with Requirement 2.5.2.5:

2.5.2.5 The SDD specification must support the ability for the author to specify the disk organization or media layout of a composition.

This requirement is in "Solution Composition".  To me, it sounds like "Physical Packaging" with is section 2.7.  The SDD specification does not specify the physical layout.  The Packaging specification does.  Thus, I suggest either moving this requirement to section 2.7 and changing the SDD specification to the packaging specification or removing it.

Regards,
Randy George

Senior Technical Staff Member
Provisioning Architecture